Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love the way it looks tinted, even got the little ones done. I also had them add 15% tint to the sunroof to help with the sun and heat. Don't know if it will really help or not but it feels better when the sun is shining now then it did before. No pics of the sunroof tint. The 2nd row sunshades are up so you may notice that window seems darker.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Looks good!

JD

·
Registered
6 Posts
That looks great. Were the little ones hard to tint?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, shop did it, they only charged $25 extra for it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Look good. Seem like more newer sienna and ody get front window tinted nowadays. Parents and grandparents are getting hip.

I am glad that you go that 15 percent route because 20(depending on films) is a waste. I can feel sunburn on left arm and face in 20 compare to 15.

I am just curious. Do shop show any hesitation to do tinting job on sunroof?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Look good. Seem like more newer sienna and ody get front window tinted nowadays. Parents and grandparents are getting hip.

I am glad that you go that 15 percent route because 20(depending on films) is a waste. I can feel sunburn on left arm and face in 20 compare to 15.

I am just curious. Do shop show any hesitation to do tinting job on sunroof?
No, they said that it is actually a popular request to tint the sunroof. The side windows I got 20% and happy I went with that instead of 15. My ML I got 15 on the sides and my wife thinks it is a bit too dark.

I prefer titanium tint and had that on all my Audi's, but that would not look good with the smoked rear windows from factory.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Oh sorry . I must mis read the post. I am glad that your shop can work with personal request that some shops dont.

Seem like more shops are easy to work with and more flexible after Great Recession.

Now your front tint don't look 20. I will say 15. It does look good though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks good. I got my 20% tint and had it sitting on my counter before I had actually taken possession on my van. Every vehicle I own has been tinted and will be. It makes such a difference in my opinion. Looks good too on there by the way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts