Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I had occassions on my 2007 Odyssey when the TPM warning light would come on in cold weather but go off after I added a little air. Now the light is constantly on and and the tires are all at 41psi. How do I reset the light?

I also have a 2011 and that TPM light came on a day later (not that cold in Wisconsin yet) and those tires are fine too. How do I reset this one?

Is there a way to have the tpm system indicate the pressures being read in each tire? if so, how do i do that?

Thanks

Ron

·
Registered
84 Posts
Is there a way to have the tpm system indicate the pressures being read in each tire? if so, how do i do that?
No, the system doesn't indicate the pressure, just signals when it drops below the threshold (on the 2011). As mentioned above, you need to drive around (at 28 MPH or more for at least 1 minute, according to the FSM) for the system to communicate with the "sleeping" sensors.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Ok, I had occassions on my 2007 Odyssey when the TPM warning light would come on in cold weather but go off after I added a little air. Now the light is constantly on and and the tires are all at 41psi. How do I reset the light?
I assume at the time of posting you already drove it around, so that may not be the issue. I've had that a couple of times this year and the light clears as soon as I inflate them at the regular PSIs, no need to drive. There are 2 TPMS indicators however, one checks for low pressure tires and the other one for the TPMS system itself. Which is the indicator you have?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts