Honda Odyssey Forum banner

Tire recommendation '08

8K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  deeyahoo 
#1 ·
I need to put new tired on our Odyssey and would like recommendations from owners on the tires they use. We dot not have to drive on snow. I would like a smooth ride and low noise. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

#2 ·
Mastercraft Avenger Touring LSRs are a great bargain if you're into that sort of thing. I just picked up a pair of 235/65R16 for my LX for ~$100/ea+. I am kind of partial to Cooper/Mastercraft/Dean products though. Been buying them for years.

Joel

#3 ·
I just put on the Yokohama Avid Touring-S a couple weeks ago and what an improvement over the Michelin LX4 that came on the van. I do drive in snow and can tell you the wet/snow traction is great! I suppose any new tire willbe better than a 46K miles LX4, but very happy. I orginally decided on the Goodyear Tripletred but saw them on an Odyssey and they really looked out of place with the aggressive pattern.

#7 ·
We also went with the CS4's. They were about the same noise level on asphalt roads but quieter on concrete. Better all the way around....but Ody is just a loud vehicle. I got about 10k more miles out of them as well. I'm ready for another set in the spring once we pull the snow tires off. Not sure what I'll go with this time. Maybe a new vehicle:D

#9 ·
Any recommendations?

The stock Michelins on my '08 Ody are showing signs of wearing at 40K miles and I am looking for replacing them with All Season Tires (235/65R16).

Read the forum posts and now am very confused between the following

1. Hankook Optimo H727 - 8.5 {TireRack rating}
  2. Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 - N/A
  3. Kumho Solus KL21 - 7.9
  4. GY Assurance Comfortred - 8.7
  5. GY Assurance TripleTred - 8.3
  6. Pirelli P4 - 8.2

Any recommendations?
TIA,
Dee.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.