Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 EX-L with Navi / RES and the OEM tires aren't going to make it much past 23K miles. (They are at 3/32" now; to pass Pennsylvania safety inspection, they have to be at least 2/32".)

I'm looking for recommendations on any tires you've put on your Odyssey that I might buy to replace these. The wheels are 18 inch, so the tires would be standard 235/60R18.

Thanks in advance!
PitHokie

·
Registered
93 Posts
Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 is a great ultra high performance all season tire.

But it really depends on your driving conditions and habits.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nokian WRG4 Suv. It’s an all weather tire with a snowflake indicating it’s winter tire endorsement. It’s fantastic I’m dry, wet and snow and you don’t have to swap out for snow tires. They are pricey but since they count as winter tires as well as all season some places, like discount tire, will even five you a rebate.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I use my 2018 as a livery vehicle, driving long hours between Boston, NYC, and western Massachusetts. So a smooth, quiet tire is an absolute need for me. I replaced my OEMs when they wore out with Goodyear Assurance Comforted Touring. I swear by them. I had them on my 2011 before this. I drive 50k miles/year, so I arrived at these through years of trying different brands and models. These are buttery smooth and unbelievably quiet on fresh tarmac.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts