Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a some new tires for my 07 EX-L. I live in FL, so good rain traction is important. I had the Michilen HydroEdge on my wife's old Jetta and got about 10K miles with it before we traded it for the Odyssey.

I loved everything about the HydroEdge's but reading that they have bad road noise when worn down over time.

Could I have some recommendations on some really good tires?

Thank you in advance for any feedback.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am pretty much a Michelin guy. I ran a set of Hydro-Edges for 110 on my old 03 Corolla before I sold it. Zero issues with the noise when they got below 35-40% Buy them at Costco when they have a sale.

The factory Goodyears on my Scion xB look like they are only going to make it 20k:( . I will replace with Hydro's as soon as they are below 40% and the Craigslist the crap Goodyears.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'll second the Hydro Edge. I just got a set for my 02 Ody and love teh way they feel and handle. Got mine from America's Tire. They matched Tire Racks sale price and $70 rebate that was being run at the time.

Lion, you'll probably get 30-35,000 on the Goodyears. I replaced mine at 45,000 on my 08 xB but they were pretty worn down by then. Went with some Yokohamas but also moved up to an 18" rim, so not really any direct comparision between the two.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts