Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 Touring Odyssey. My dh and I have been loading music like crazy. The HDD setup says that I have 12.5gb empty. I have updated the gracenotes to v3039.

Here is what I am experiencing:
Insert the cd, choose Record CD. The first 10 or so tracks record with no problems. Then, I get HDD is full error (audio and on screen warnings). The recording is cancelled (recorded tracks are still on HDD). I am able to choose Record CD again. And the remaining tracks will record, one at a time with the same error. If, I were to insert another cd and choose Record CD, the first 10 tracks would record fine, and then I'd receive the same error. This has happened with both manufacturer cd's and cd's that have been copied/burned.

Has else experienced this issue? I have spoken with the dealer (no info there and with Honda America... no info there either.)

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had my Touring(2011) for two weeks. Burning more than 100 cd, and I never have any problem yet. Still have more than 13.0 Gig left empty, have my finger cross.
Should bring it back to your dealer, let them deal with it.
Good luck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
We have received the "HDD Full" message twice now since delivery on Feb 14th. We've loaded a total of about 40 CDs so far. It is a nuisance, but doesn't interfere with the recording.... it actually picks up right where it left off after powering down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts