Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. I know the upsell is important in a 29k car that ramps to 45k but why would Honda even bother with the "Touring" model when they made lots of "Touring Elites"?

2. I need Truffle interior because of the kids, plus it is the nicest IMHO. What exterior color would be the "best" combination? Black? Silver? or Topaz?

3. The best offer I have gotten so far for an in-stock Touring is $37250 +TTL. Can I do better? It is a cash deal.

Your thoughts are most welcome!

·
Registered
182 Posts
There's a huge gap btw an EX-L and the Elite. That's where the regular Touring comes in.

I don't hang out at a dealer, but in the times I've been (several), I've yet to see an Elite in stock at area dealers. They say they've had them, just not at that particular moment. So, there's not that many of them and there's a VERY obvious price reason why the regular Touring exists.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We bought a Touring and skipped the extras on the Elite as we didn't want them. However, we wanted more then comes on the EX-L. So, for us the Touring is just right. (If it were my daily driver, the Elite would have been tempting for the stereo alone, but the stereo is just fine for us in the Touring. Your $37K price is, as I remember, about the same that I was quoted at our credit union.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts