Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people,

Can you please suggest where can I get cloneable TPMS sensors to use on a 2014 Honda Odissey EX?

I am in the Toronto area.

Thank you!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Turned out to be a non-problem.
Simply Tire installed and cloned them for me.
Even my mechanic said he can do it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
what exactly is the procedure for this...

i have tmps on the summers which are programmed and work fine...
i am willing to buy tpms for my winters and pay for install...

but do i need certain programmable sensors? can i use the honda ones?

Ideally, i would like to be able to switch from winter to summers without any hiccups.

i'm also in mississauga

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
what exactly is the procedure for this...

i have tmps on the summers which are programmed and work fine...
i am willing to buy tpms for my winters and pay for install...

but do i need certain programmable sensors? can i use the honda ones?

Ideally, i would like to be able to switch from winter to summers without any hiccups.

i'm also in mississauga
You would need programmable sensors - you cannot use Honda ones. Mine are Autel MX sensors, but there are others on the market.

If the TPMS sensors in your summers are fine, then what you would do is take them to a garage or tire shop to have the codes read. The shop would then program those same codes into the new programmable sensors that will end up on your winters. In this way, your Ody will have no way to tell whether it's wearing summer tires or winter tires - the TPMS codes it receives would be the same either way. You can swap them in your driveway anytime you want.

You most likely wouldn't have to source the parts for this yourself. Most shops that are comfortable with doing the work will already have the tools they need and blank sensors in stock. Just call up some tire shops near your home and see what they say. They will know what you're trying to achieve.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts