Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't want to hijack the other TPMS thread :)

I have 2 questions:
1) 42753-T6N-A01...that is the correct part # for TPMS for my Canadian Touring right?
2) If I purchased 4 OEM TPMS for my winters, there is no 'pairing/synching' needed right...it would just auto learn after some minutes of driving?
3) Anyone have experience buying 'oem TPMS' from ebay? I'd like to save a few bucks and buy them from ebay...but I don't see any 'honda' dealers selling them...just other sellers claiming its oem.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Yes I have put in OEM TPMS in winter tires and they adapt automatically, then the summer tire TPMS adapt automatically when you switch. Visit a dealer part counter to confirm part number. I have 2018 Touring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
I PM'd this to a fellow forum member in Canada about a year ago. Prices and link may not work. Might be useful. This is for my 2019 odyssey.

Got the parts from http://torontohondaparts.com/

Used coupon code "super20" for 20% off

SENSOR ASSY., TPMS

42753-T6N-A01

$40.96

4x

WASHER, TPMS VALVE

42755-TP6-A81

$2.19

4x

NUT, TPMS VALVE

42754-TP6-A81

$3.47

4x

About 185+tax.

They're a dealership off Danforth (Toronto Honda) they also offer free shipping over a certain dollar amount. I picked mine up

To put them on is very very easy just put it in the slot put washer and bolt screw tight. I have the exact spec of tightness but will have to find it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Those are the exact part numbers I just purchased for my winter tires from "Honda Parts Overstock", shipped from Lumberton Honda in North Carolina.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What are these 2 parts used for:

WASHER, TPMS VALVE

42755-TP6-A81

NUT, TPMS VALVE

42754-TP6-A81

If I show up to a shop to mount my tires and wheels without those 2 things, would they typically have spares?

·
Registered
612 Posts
What are these 2 parts used for:

WASHER, TPMS VALVE

42755-TP6-A81

NUT, TPMS VALVE

42754-TP6-A81

If I show up to a shop to mount my tires and wheels without those 2 things, would they typically have spares?
Yes, valves are pretty much standard, washers may be specific, not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Where I shopped it is an extra $8 for the 4 washers and 4 nuts, not worth taking the chance, and I'm sure the tire store will not give you anything for free... Likely charge you more if anything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts