Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1999 Ford Contour champane color, very good condition. I'm looking to trade it for a 1 GEN ODY, do to in large of family. I really want 2 ODY 1 GEN for me and 2 GEN for the wifey, but I have to strat somewhere I am willing to strat with the first GEN. Ford is to small for my family to even go out. Even if trade is not even I am willing to put some money on top all depends on what's the difference. I really need help guys if anyone is interested or if you know of someone please e-mail me [email protected] or tex me 267-597-8661 for pics and more info.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a 1999 Ford Contour champane color, very good condition. I'm looking to trade it for a 1 GEN ODY, do to in large of family. I really want 2 ODY 1 GEN for me and 2 GEN for the wifey, but I have to strat somewhere I am willing to strat with the first GEN. Ford is to small for my family to even go out. Even if trade is not even I am willing to put some money on top all depends on what's the difference. I really need help guys if anyone is interested or if you know of someone please e-mail me [email protected] or tex me 267-597-8661 for pics and more info.
Sorry guys to be so picky but mini van has to be white

1 - 3 of 3 Posts