Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
My 1st post. I just had the local dealership do a B13 service which included a transmission fluid service. When driving home the transmission fluid light flashed 5 or 6 times fairly quickly over the course of a couple miles and then it stopped coming on. It seemed to happen going around sharp turns. But never stayed on continuously. I am the original owner and have had all servicing done by the dealer. It has 45,640 miles and has never had any issues to date. I called the dealer and he said to bring it back in tomorrow. I appreciate any comments/ideas. Thank you, in advance, for any responses...馃檪

Registered
2020 Honda Odyssey EX-L, Platinum White Pearl on Mocha Brown Leather
I would call and let the dealer know so they can add it to the notes, but would keep driving to see if it comes back. Might be done self calibration going on?

If it affects the way it drives - take it back and don't drive it unless needed.

Reactions: Gasman57

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would call and let the dealer know so they can add it to the notes, but would keep driving to see if it comes back. Might be done self calibration going on?

If it affects the way it drives - take it back and don't drive it unless needed.
Thanks so much for your reply and advice. I appreciate it. I'm bringing it into the dealer tomorrow. I'm hoping it is the calibration you mention. It seems to be driving normally so far. Thanks again...馃檪

Premium Member
Hello all,
My 1st post. I just had the local dealership do a B13 service which included a transmission fluid service. When driving home the transmission fluid light flashed 5 or 6 times fairly quickly over the course of a couple miles and then it stopped coming on. It seemed to happen going around sharp turns. But never stayed on continuously. I am the original owner and have had all servicing done by the dealer. It has 45,640 miles and has never had any issues to date. I called the dealer and he said to bring it back in tomorrow. I appreciate any comments/ideas. Thank you, in advance, for any responses...馃檪
Have you noticed any transmission fluid leaks on your driveway/street/garage when it is parked after your last drive?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you noticed any transmission fluid leaks on your driveway/street/garage when it is parked after your last drive?
Not yet. But I am going check the garage floor this morning as soon as I can. Thanks so much for your reply...馃檪

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update on my 2018. I checked for leaks and found none. Test drive for about 10 miles with no issues. It probably was self calibrating as suggested by serega12 . The dealership also concurred. Thank you again for your replies...馃檪

1 - 6 of 6 Posts