Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm planning to buy a particular leather seat cover for my 07 Ody EX but unfortunately they don't make it with the model that I have. They only have 08 and above model. I've asked Honda Customer Service about the difference and he said " I DON'T KNOW". I could not find any clear indication via internet if it has the same dimension/ design. Maybe you guys could help me.

thanks,

·
Registered
786 Posts
I don't believe the seats themselves were changed much over the years in the 3rd gen. The shades of colors changed and there were some pockets deleted and changes in materials. The only major thing that changed with the front seats are the active head restraints that were added in 08 (I think).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't believe the seats themselves were changed much over the years in the 3rd gen. The shades of colors changed and there were some pockets deleted and changes in materials. The only major thing that changed with the front seats are the active head restraints that were added in 08 (I think).
so, do you think that I won't be having any major problem fitting the seat cover?
if I use the 08 seats as my reference?

thanks,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts