Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The US has had a TSB for the Low Batt warning for a few weeks now. I've read that TSBs aren't made public in Canada, so if and when this fix comes to Honda Canada we might not hear about it. Rather than constantly ask Honda dealers, can anyone who happens to have this fixed just pop in an let us know? I'm not ready to sell the van or anything, but it's an annoying issue taking the kids out of the car in the dark.

·
Registered
687 Posts
We had the battery warning problem in early 2011 and then one spring Saturday, the battery completely died. We had CAA jump start the battery and my wife took it to the dealer on the following Monday.

The dealer told her there were no TSBs for the battery warning issue, but to put her mind at ease, they swapped out the battery for a new one. We haven't had any battery warning issues for about 8 months now. See if your dealer will do the same for you.

Good luck!

:rollingeyes:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go figure...

In the mail just now when I got home is the notice from Honda Canada about the Batt low fix. Let me know if you want me to scan it and put it up here.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Go figure...

In the mail just now when I got home is the notice from Honda Canada about the Batt low fix. Let me know if you want me to scan it and put it up here.
That would be great and helpful for everyone.

:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Got mine last week as well. But my car haven't experience the low batt issue, I'm unsure whether I want to get the update. Had the car since July 2011.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So no luck on a scanner over here, but the letter does say Campaign: L35. Only other identifier is the VIN.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts