Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I bought our 2020 Odyssey EX back on Sep 12th. This past weekend I took 2 days to use the Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic Polish and then followed that up the next day with the excellent Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic Spray Wax. If you haven't used the Hybrid Ceramic Spray wax I highly recommend giving it a shot. It's amazing! Goes on easy and has terrific results. I used it on my 2020 Sonata as well.

Following are some pictures of how the Odyssey turned out. What was crazy is that in the couple miles it took to drive to the place I took the pictures, all kinds of bugs splattered on the front.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Looks great and nice pop in color. I have used their Hybrid Ceramic Spray Coating on my parents car and have liked the results. Very easy to use. I just put Adams Ceramic Spray coating on my car and will be doing the van next.

Reactions: Big Country

·
Registered
11 Posts
This is an excellent review by Project Farm on Youtube. I highly recommend his channel as he puts a lot of work into his reviews of actually useful things. He tests here a variety of ceramic coatings and says that the Turtle Wax Ceramic is the best value as well as performance, even after putting the coating to pretty dramatic tests. I put this on my 2011 CRV and plan on putting it on my 06 Touring next.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I also HIGHLY recommend the Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic Spray Coating (shown in the above Video - photo)!

My daughter was taking her 2019 Forrester to attend school in Boulder, Co. and the vehicle was a about a year old and have never been waxed, so I bought a Griots Clay Mitt and ran that completely over her car, then did two coats (1 day apart) of the TW spray and the paint was smooth as glass, speaking of which you can do your windows too. I did her windows and my Passport windows as well, gives it a silicone sheen that helps water run off...

Now, she would have her car back home until after the next semester (May 2021?) so I'll have a better idea of how it held up then, but right on the bottle it claims two coats can last 12 months!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It holds up well. Get a good coat on it and it will last 4-6 months if you do simple maintenance with their wash and wax.

I'm wanting to try their new graphene pro stuff sometime.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I’m bot a fan of Turtle Wax. But I have to say that spray on product they have is down right amazing. Even on much older cars say 10 years older it’s still a phenomenal product and brings back a lot of the shine.
And I’m also quite surprised at how long the product actually last on the car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts