Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked the website at Costa Mesa Honda this morning and found a list of odysseys with very low advertised prices (e.g. LX for $22,262). Can anyone tell me what's going on? Maybe they made a mistake and quoted their invoice? Check the following site and click through the link on the vehicle. They have 12 Odys listed including the green 01 they wanted to charge 4k over MSRP for several weeks ago. Looks like they are sitting on a large inventory.

http://www.autonation.com/dealers/socal/costamesa-honda/results.ehtml?section=&sort=STYLE&status=N

·
Registered
478 Posts
Just went to the link and found a price of $25,707 for the green '01!
The '02 EXL is shown at $32,690-not exactly a deal! I paid $30,290 for my '02 EXL NAVI. I don't see where you got the price you listed, but that would be a good deal!

------------------
RRP EX Navi on the way-finally!
Forget world peace-visualize using your turn signal!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it's the pricing on the autonation.com website. It's below MSRP but I don't know whether they will honor the prices. Plus, I bought one already. But this might be interesting stuff for someone still in the market. Someone ought to print this out and take it to the Costa Mesa dealers who were trying to gouge people the last time I looked.

-Fan

·
Registered
56 Posts
Forget about Costa Mesa Honda. I visited the dealer two weeks ago. They are the worst dealer I've been to. I offered to pay MSRP+$500 of any accessories, and the manager said the offer was an insult. If you can buy one below MSRP or even at MSRP, maybe they have a new sales manager!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Forgetaboutit! Their online ad said $24508 for a 2002 EX! I called them up (just for fun, and you never know ....)and predictably they said "OOPs, computer problem, we are actually selling them $1,000 over MSRP". Oh, well - the search continues.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by odycadmus:
Forget about Costa Mesa Honda. I visited the dealer two weeks ago. They are the worst dealer I've been to. I offered to pay MSRP+$500 of any accessories, and the manager said the offer was an insult. If you can buy one below MSRP or even at MSRP, maybe they have a new sales manager!</font>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts