Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems every once in awhile, someone gets wind of Ody's available _now_ while getting theirs serviced or something. So why not pass the info along here for our fellow Ody Club shoppers and maybe cut their wait time.

I _just_ got off the phone from the guy we bought our '01 from. He has two unspoken for Ody's. If interested, contact Jesse Gamez ASAP via phone or Email. I get no kick back other than especially good service (grin), and the "feel goods" for helping out fellow OdyClub members. Contact _Jesse Gamez_ at: http://www.unicarshonda.com

It's on I-10 around Indio in Southern California. As of right _now_, Jesse has the following two Odys "up for grabs"....

2002 EX in White (this is non-leather) due in on the 18th of Sept. Price: $27,190 plus Tax & License.

2002 EXL with Navigation in Silver due in on the 25th of September. Price: $30,690 plus Tax & License.

About as good as it gets in Southern California price wise & zip for wait on these two if you are the first to nail them down!

Best Regards,
Skybolt

------------------

2001 Starlight Silver LX
Splash Guards
Cargo Tray
Cargo Mat
Keyless Remote Entry & Alarm
Trans. Oil Cooler
Tow Package
Fog Lights
Center Console
Crystal Blue Dashhugger
Falcon Lumbar-Comfort Cushions

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yesterday, there was a SS 2001 Ody available for MSRP at Frank Leta Honda in St. Louis. Tried to convince the saleman that they needed to take a couple of thousand off to move that "old" car but he didn't think that was going to happen!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have talked to Jesse Gamez and he stated that the earliest he can get you a 2002 is in November. I live near El Centro so Palm Desert is just a hop and a skip away. My GG EX is off the BNSF train and I will pick it up tommorrow or on Sunday. I will buy it from Ball Honda in San Diego.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by scadajedi:
I have talked to Jesse Gamez and he stated that the earliest he can get you a 2002 is in November. I live near El Centro so Palm Desert is just a hop and a skip away. My GG EX is off the BNSF train and I will pick it up tommorrow or on Sunday. I will buy it from Ball Honda in San Diego. </font>
You obviosly talked to him some time back, especially if have yours planned for pick up this week-end. Sheesh!! Get real! Jesse just called me with this info, the two mentioned are unspoken for, as of my original post. I imagine a number of people have cancelled orders due to recent events or had deposits at multiple dealers with the 1st arrival purchased and the others cancelled. I already have mine, you already have yours this week-end... enjoy it! A lot of us get wind of Odys that come up for grabs occasionally, and remember the wait we went through... so pass on the info. I had to wait about 3 mos. for what I wanted... during that time one white one came up for grabs as did a MB and a Navi, due to people backing out, usually due to multiple deposits, occasionally some people luck out with zip for wait. I didn't want those, so like a lot of people on lists... I waited for what I wanted. Apparently you weren't lucky on availability at the time you talked to Jesse, but when he just called me, I could have gotten _two_ 2002s if so inclned, and right away... NOT next November!!

As it happens, we hit it off with Jesse last year, he called to let us know he and his wife will be going up to Henderson, NV. on vacation ths month and was planning to stop by our place on the way, to visit a bit. During the conversation I found out about those two that were available, if you don't want to believe that, so what!!! You have yours. The _accurate_ information may have enabled someone else here to get what they want _right away_, @ MSRP and destination.... if one of those two were what they wanted. I sure wish I had got lucky on such a tip on the color & model we were after, versus the wait.

When you get yours, find out if where you are getting it has any "up for grabs" _currently_ and share the info. But don't post that my posts are wrong, just because when you were ready to pull the trigger... the one you wanted wasn't as immediatly available and _you_ had to wait. I could care less where anyone gets theirs, I hope your next post in this thread has some info on what is currently "up for grabs" somewhere, versus trying to deny the truthful information of those who do submit helpful posts. I talked to Ball Honda when we were shopping, they were neither competitive price wise nor had as quick waiting time... but that's old news and just as meaningless as your old information. The gist of this thread is what is happening and available _now_. If you can add something along that line, I'm sure someone will greatly appreciate it.

Skybolt

·
Registered
3 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Skybolt:

Seems every once in awhile, someone gets wind of Ody's available _now_ while getting theirs serviced or something. So why not pass the info along here for our fellow Ody Club shoppers and maybe cut their wait time.

I _just_ got off the phone from the guy we bought our '01 from. He has two unspoken for Ody's. If interested, contact Jesse Gamez ASAP via phone or Email. I get no kick back other than especially good service (grin), and the "feel goods" for helping out fellow OdyClub members. Contact _Jesse Gamez_ at: http://www.unicarshonda.com

It's on I-10 around Indio in Southern California. As of right _now_, Jesse has the following two Odys "up for grabs"....

2002 EX in White (this is non-leather) due in on the 18th of Sept. Price: $27,190 plus Tax & License.

2002 EXL with Navigation in Silver due in on the 25th of September. Price: $30,690 plus Tax & License.

About as good as it gets in Southern California price wise & zip for wait on these two if you are the first to nail them down!

Best Regards,
Skybolt

</font>
I ordered an '02 GG EX-L from the Honda Store in Boardman, Ohio for MSRP -$440. Gene called to tell me that he has a Beige and a Silver EX on the lot for the same price. He'll drive as far east as Breezewood, Pa to deliver...

Brent

1 - 6 of 6 Posts