Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let all of you know that there may be hope for us soon. I have a contact at H&R (The General Manager) that said the springs were already in a container on the way here. They should be at H&R in two weeks. I know this isn't a promise but I thought it might be more reliable as it was coming from H&R directly. The picture of the Odyssey on their website was the prototype used by H&R. I should be getting an e-mail from the General Manager as soon as they are physically there. He will also be sending them to me!!! About time.... David

------------------

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I am skeptical too. I am hoping this info works out because I was talking to the General Manager himself, not some sales dude. Let's see. I have my fingers crossed!
David

------------------
2001 Tafetta White EX

·
Registered
84 Posts
H&R has been saying 2 weeks for a lot of other springs too. I hear that other new Honda's are delayed, along with other new vehicles.

Keep the list informed if he does in fact email you on their arrival. I'll be surprised if he actually does get them in 2 weeks time.

PDM

http://www.pdm-racing.com

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great news, I just talked to Steve at H&R and the springs are now in!!!! I just placed my order and they should be here within the week. Go get em!!!! David

------------------
2001 Tafetta White EX

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UPS just delivered my springs this morning!! They are beefy looking things. I think I will have a shop install these for me considering how big and heavy they are. David

------------------
2001 Tafetta White EX

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just got off the phone, my springs are to be installed tommorow, will take before and after shots with a yard stick in the wheel well. Here are the pics :
http://community.webshots.com/album/19891823EEYsfrkEby

------------------
2001 GG Ex, Leather, GPS, TV/DVD, Donnely Mirror, WingWest areo kit, 17x8 wheels w/yokohamas, Hella supertone horns.

[This message has been edited by bmorison (edited 08-22-2001).]

·
Registered
27 Posts
Have you been able to get aftermarket shocks to pair up with those springs? Generally, lowering springs must use higher spring rates (read "they're much stiffer"), and this tends to work the stock dampers really hard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts