Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a USA Spec ICD-H108E Unit that adds a CD player to 2002 stock radio/tape deck. Bolts in in place of the storage compartment under the radio. Plugs into the remote CD player port on the back of the radio. Worked perfect for the several years I had it in my 02. I replaced it with a Ipod interface. Looking to get $50 plus shipping for it. Any Takers?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a USA Spec ICD-H108E Unit that adds a CD player to 2002 stock radio/tape deck. Bolts in in place of the storage compartment under the radio. Plugs into the remote CD player port on the back of the radio. Worked perfect for the several years I had it in my 02. I replaced it with a Ipod interface. Looking to get $50 plus shipping for it. Any Takers?
I will purchase the CD player for $30

·
Registered
4 Posts
OK, $40. Loveland Ohio. Please ship using the postal service. They are the least expensive. Not sure how I pay you. I reserve the right to send it back and get the money returned if it does not work.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YES, sorry I haddn't checked the web site recently. I assume shipping will be about $10. I take paypal or you can send me a check and I'll ship when it clears. Cash works too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts