Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
traded van nolonger have it , picked up a 99 boosting soon waiting on turbo manifold
got all my parts for the v6 swap now olds got to go.
h22a4 motor$ 600 {around 130,000 on ithas light smoke when first start up} have title to car it came from

h22 dcsport 4-2-1 headers used $30

obdII 96-97 f22 to h22 with external coil, distributor convertion harness so its just plug in play $75

5 speed convertion h23 trans has light grind in fith at hi rpms, 10lb flywheel, clutch ,lines ,all three gas brake and clutch peds , starter, shift cables all brakets to mount tranny , clutch with 300 miles onit , center concel for inside the van, shifter ect . $900
pics of pedals after mix and match to make set that line up

h22 turbo kit for odyssey missing dp and oil lines $900
(tial wg, xs intercooler , all charge pipes , new bov, jg turbo log manifold, t3 turbo)

gareson rep kit (comes with all four door caps both sides and front and rear bumper , front has crack on the side , rear has crack onthe back left lower side, $300+ stock
everything is located in houston/baytown tx

package deal all listed above for $2,000
will update with pics
posted here due to mainly for the ra1 if its an issue remove it and ill repost in forsale area thanks

new exh rear

new carpet

[/
might do the whole van for 5000 as i found a shell with no type s wheels

·
Registered
164 Posts
v6 swap

which v6 are you swapping with the, the 2.7 accord 6 or somthing else, reguardless what all does it intell either then motor wiring and ecu, will the f22 trans work, is the motor coming in from the top or bottom, i imagine if its going in from the top the rear head may have to be removed. I have though about this swap, and have pulled a f22 out the top so i can only imigaine trying to jam a 6 from the top, anyways im super interested in this swap and might follow you with one.

best of luck to you

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
swap will be done from the bottom , using all body mounts ect from 98 cl , has the same bay as ours.. have not started as im moving but if everything is sold ill start asap as of now it all sits in the garage... going with the j32 as plan while i build the 3.7 but things change all the time , last time i had everything something came up and it was all gone... you know Family first always ....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts