Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We put a deposit down on a van here in Alabama last week. The dealer said the schedule for it to go into production is 12/10. That is a Saturday. When they say it starts production on a certain date, does that mean they start building it then?? I'm clueless! And how long does it usually take from production to the dealer?? I am hoping we get it before Christmas! But I'm trying to be realistic with the holidays coming up too! Any ideas?? Thanks!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
If thats the start date for production, it gets built from 12/10-12/14. In Maryland, we usually see Odyssey's about 2-3 weeks later after the build date but since your Alabama you may see it a week later and get it before Christmas. Ask your dealer/salesman how long it usually takes for Odyssey's to arrive from the factory and they could give you a better idea

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jason! Our dealer said he would know more once he gets the vin and would email me then. He seemed to think they might move faster since Christmas is approaching and we would get it before Dec 25. I was thinking the opposite- that holidays would hold up production but I guess not!

·
Registered
105 Posts
My dates: first day of production 11/25, should arrive 12/11 to 12/12. We'll see.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts