Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1641 - 1660 of 1660 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,641 ·
Hi there, first time poster but looked through the threads for the most part, I think I would like this Muzzler2, especially if it can get shipped within Canada super fast before christmas... Hope to hear back from you!

2006 odyssey ex-L
PM sent

·
Administrator
14,556 Posts
@verbatim Can you give me a quote for VCM tuner 2 for a 2012 Ody EX-L?
He sells VCMuzzler II not VCM Tuner II. Only ONE person sells VCM Tuner II and that is that website that is out of stock and says they will open up ordering on Jan-07-2022 if they have supplies.

·
Registered
10 Posts
He sells VCMuzzler II not VCM Tuner II. Only ONE person sells VCM Tuner II and that is that website that is out of stock and says they will open up ordering on Jan-07-2022 if they have supplies.
Thank you for this confirmation. I was just wondering if there is another seller. Guess i'll just wait for them to start accepting orders then.

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Thank you for this confirmation. I was just wondering if there is another seller. Guess i'll just wait for them to start accepting orders then.
The VCMuzzler II is a fine product, if you don’t want to wait.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The VCMuzzler II is a fine product, if you don’t want to wait.
Ah I think I should probably get the VCMuzzler ll, they keep pushing the availability date further away. So, I’m from California. Do you think I will need to make adjustments to the muzzler after installing it? I read that muzzler 2 is a passive device wich is not engaged all the time unlike tuner 2 which is active all the time. Please share your experience with it if you have it installed. Thanks

·
Registered
2,290 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,658 ·
Hello Verbatim,
I am a new member and I cannot pm you yet. Can you pm me please?
I am interested in the vcmmuzzler 2.
Thank you
+1! I would also like to buy VCM muzzler for my 2011 Honda odyssey
Sorry for not seeing your messages here initially, but thanks for reaching out via PM and for your purchases.

1641 - 1660 of 1660 Posts