Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the beginning I wanted to say hi to everyone, I have Honda Odyssey, 2008, EXL version, 89,000 miles. Well-kept. Cool and pretty :)
I have read the information and want to set up a muzzler to disable VCM. I would like to ask you, what are the differences between the two versions that are offered for sale: VCMTUNER or S-VCM Controller
Which is better, how do you rate the operation, whether there are failures or maintenance-free

1. VCMTUNER II - Advanced - 2007+ for Honda Acura 3.5L I-VTEC Disable VCM / ECO mode
2. S-VCM Controller - Disable VCM / deactivate VCM and stop ECO in Honda Acura

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Welcome to this forum. It’s good that you have the wisdom to muzzle your VCM. Especially with that low mileage. There are several muzzling devices available.
The one these days that is recommended a lot here is the VCMTuner II. That’s what I would recommend.

Reactions: WiiMaster

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for answer.
I think I'll do it and buy the recommended one.
Has anyone had any failures of this VCM Tuner before? Can you rely on quality and durability?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Thank you for answer.
I think I'll do it and buy the recommended one.
Has anyone had any failures of this VCM Tuner before? Can you rely on quality and durability?
I've had my VCMTUNER II installed for nearly 18 months and over 20,000 miles of driving and have had absolutely no problems. It works great with the ECO light not coming on even a single time and I don't have to worry about doing anything before taking it in for service.

You might like the thread I started on VCMTUNER II which had some details of why I selected it and other details about it: VCMTuner II

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the clarification, I will read the entire thread on this topic :)
Nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts