Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

im new here. I love the Honda Odyssey but its very difficult to get one here in Europe. I think i might import one from Canada (metric system).
Can someone of you send me a picture from the vehicle emission control information tag? I need to verify with our local authorety if its possible to get the proper paper. Type of Odyssey I'm looking are:
2011 Honda Odyssey EX-L (Canada Version)
2011 Honda Odyssey Touring (Canada Version)

Thanks in advance....

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hopefully some other members will chime in, as I wouldn't even begin to know where to find that information here.

If no one knows, another option would be to contact a dealer here in Canada (probably preferably at a port city like: Halifax, NS; Montreal or Quebec City, QC; or Toronto, ON.). Or email Honda Canada directly, though they wouldn't be able to help you on pricing.

I'm almost positive that there is a list here in Canada of what is allowed and not allowed for importing of foreign vehicles into Canada, and maybe you could check with your country's customs department to see if they also have such a list of allowed vehicles.

I know for the 3 months that we've owned the van, we've absolutely love it! All the best!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.