Honda Odyssey Forum banner

201 - 220 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Honda Odyssey EX-L, Platinum White Pearl on Mocha Brown Leather
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
I ordered a set for me and my dad yesterday. Looking forward testing them against cheaper ones from Amazon I am running right now
It would be interesting to see the results! Out of curiosity, do the Amazon ones offer 2 year warranty as well?

·
Registered
2020 Odyssey EX-L
83 Posts
It would be interesting to see the results! Out of curiosity, do the Amazon ones offer 2 year warranty as well?
Yeah, I should've tested with original ones the ones from Amazon as well (but forgot, was in a rush to put them on).
For warranty, it says 3 years, but these LEDs have 3 led (and maybe I am picky, but was expecting a little better output) on each side where VLEDS has 6 on each I believe.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I received my headlight bulbs today and I'm beyond blown away. The quality of construction is fantastic and output is great! I can't wait for my hi beams to show up. Wish I would have ordered more during the sale.

Reactions: serega12

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
I received my headlight bulbs today and I'm beyond blown away. The quality of construction is fantastic and output is great! I can't wait for my hi beams to show up. Wish I would have ordered more during the sale.
That's why I have no problem recommending them. 🙂
Keep an eye on this page for their future deals: VLEDS promos.
You can use HONDA10 for every day 10% off and they have a one time 15% off if you sign up for their email on the same page.

·
Registered
2020 Odyssey EX-L
83 Posts
How long did you have to wait?
I ordered mine on Dec 1st and it hasn't been shipped yet :(

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
In my experience over the years, they have stuff out to UPS the next business day. It slowed down a bit with COVID, and I'm pretty sure the volume of sales in black Friday didn't help either. 😅
If they said it was in stock at the time of your order - it should go out in the order the orders are processed rather quickly. This is only a 3rd business day after your order, so I'd give them a chance to catch up. You can always email or call them, they're pretty quick to respond, but I'd leave them to packing and shipping. 😁

·
Registered
2020 Odyssey EX-L
83 Posts
In my experience over the years, they have stuff out to UPS the next business day. It slowed down a bit with COVID, and I'm pretty sure the volume of sales in black Friday didn't help either. 😅
If they said it was in stock at the time of your order - it should go out in the order the orders are processed rather quickly. This is only a 3rd business day after your order, so I'd give them a chance to catch up. You can always email or call them, they're pretty quick to respond, but I'd leave them to packing and shipping. 😁
Yeah, just can't wait to put them on :D

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #208

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ordered on Sunday. Shipped on Monday. Arrived on Wed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2020 Odyssey EX-L
83 Posts
and just like that - casually checked the doorstep and what I see - VLEDS package!
Excited to check them out

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #211

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
I know right? Turned out great - my dad is coming over this weekend, so we will put in on 2 cars
What other car did you get them for?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Does anyone know what bulbs would work for the brake lights? On the VLEDS site, I don't see a "brake light" option when searching for a 2019/2020 Odyssey. Is it a 7440 or a 7443? I don't think I want the Triton or Extreme series. I have swapped out the reverse lights already.

EDIT: Searching for a 2018 Odyssey pulls up a brake light option.

·
Registered
2020 Odyssey EX-L
83 Posts
Finally, I was able to drive the vehicle at night to test out VLEDS. I am very happy with the purchase, looks solid and the beam pattern is great.
Honestly, I can't justify the full price (but who knows, I am not an LED expert), but the sale price was definitely worth it!

·
Registered
2019 EX-L
109 Posts
I'm still waiting for my 2/2 package. Good to hear van_under30

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
Are the anti-flickering devices needed for the 2020 Ody?
I didn't use them. They wouldn't hurt, some cars actually need them to run properly. The only flickering I see momentarily is at times when the car restarts itself after an auto idle shutdown. But my halogens did that as well before upgrading.
So I finally got tired of momentary flickering when the van restarts after auto idle stop system and ordered two sets of H11 error cancelers from VLEDS. Will let you know how they work out when they show up!

·
Registered
30 Posts
My high beams finally came. Any tips or tricks for replacing on an ‘18?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

201 - 220 of 233 Posts