Honda Odyssey Forum banner

181 - 186 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Update:

I ended up taking my van to Ability Center to get the ramp service. They had it for a few days and said that the door limit switch was out of alignment. They realign the door limit switch and serviced / cleaned the ramp system. It's all working now.

I might be better off posting this question to another topic thread, but here goes nothing and hopefully someone will post.

How do I realign the door limit switch on my own?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Has anyone else gotten a recall letter from Honda regarding a fuel pump and VSA (traction control) on their Odyssey? It only effect certain models and my van falls in the recall. I took my van to my local Honda dealership and in order to check if the parts are defective or not, they would need to pull out the carpet because there is a gyro somewhere near the center console used to be. The fuel pump is located somewhere in the back of the van and they will need to get to floor access also.

The dealer said if I want to get these things done that I would need to bring the van in during the week with a contact number to VMI, so they an work with the conversion.

I sent an email to VMI regarding to the recalls from Honda to see what I should do next.

Has anyone dealt with VMI and Honda recalls? Does VMI have their ow authorized service centers to address manufacture recalls?

·
Registered
3 Posts
No one has made any comment about Cobster's request concerning larger tires, or anything for that matter to get these things (mainly front end) riding higher off the ground. I can't go to my son's apartment in my 2010 Northstar, because I drag high center badly on every speed bump. I cannot pull into any steep parking lot, even when hitting it at an angle. I've taken my side skirts off several times to straighten out the supports because they were so bent up. The bottoms of the side skirts are terribly scratched up. Mine is the EX-L, so it already has the stability control air bags in the springs. Anyway, for that reason I don't want to just put spreaders in the coil springs. I'm at a loss as to what to do. I think I'll go to one of the monster truck lift places and see if they have any ideas!?!?

·
Registered
1 Posts
ramp problem

Hi i have a 2012 Honda oddy,ex-l vmi ramp van floor starts to com out 6 to 8" stops goes back in,after 4 tries or so,it works if i pick up end of ramp a little works fine,box color blue wondering if printer will blow up manual skip

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2008 odyssey with the vmi6 box. Both sliding doors will not auto open with remote or dash switches. But once door is open I can use the door open dash switch and it will kneel and put the ramp out perfectly. But then it won’t bring it back in or raise the van I have to use the site deploy system. Any ideas?

181 - 186 of 186 Posts