Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other than pressing the "Voice" button, can i set up the nav system to speak out the turns without me having to press "Voice"? My old Nissan quest could do either with a tap ofa button. i can't find out how to do this on the 07 Odyssey Touring.

Any help is appreciated.

Also.... can I clear out all of the destinations and addresses on the nav system?

·
Super Moderator
13,878 Posts
In the 05 - 10 forum, up in the stickies, the owner's manual sticky has the link to the online NAV manual. Perhaps you can use that for answering some of the NAV questions. Also, the deletion of contacts and previous destinations has been posted before. Did you try out the search? Use words separated by AND in the search for better results.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
BigDuke6 said:
Other than pressing the "Voice" button, can i set up the nav system to speak out the turns without me having to press "Voice"? My old Nissan quest could do either with a tap ofa button. i can't find out how to do this on the 07 Odyssey Touring.

Also.... can I clear out all of the destinations and addresses on the nav system?
In the Nav Setup area there is a volume control for the voice directions. Yours is probably set to 'off'.

On clearing previous destinations, when viewing previous destinations press the Edit button and from there you can delete.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
COOL!
Glad I could answer the questions. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts