Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vspec, your pics. in the gallery look great! How is upkeep on White Wheels vs. sil./chrome, any signs of paint chipping, rust pitting etc.? Other White Wheel owners, please input also - as our TW LX will be in this month. We're looking for a White 3 or 5 spoke torqed wheel - seems hard to find. thanks 4/help.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I don't have white anymore. I inched up to 20in chrome. I have to say its easier to maintain.
White would show brake dust and dirt, especially after rainy days. I like the chrome I have now, but white definately had more impact. White on white looks really smooth and clean.
The person I sold my white 5Zigens to (18inch w/50 series tires) is selling them). You want me to ask how much?

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Pinody,
I had a set of DP Mesh on my Civic some 10 years ago and they were a pain after continous days of rain. Like Vspec said,the brake dust was bad.

Although if you don't mind high maintenance,it's a good match with the van.

------------------
-ROB-

'01 GG LX "Lagreat"(with lotsa stuff.S-T-U-F-F)

http://community.webshots.com/album/18601743AkjQIJiKqK

[This message has been edited by hachiroku (edited 03-10-2002).]

[This message has been edited by hachiroku (edited 03-10-2002).]

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for your help. I may try for a wide 5-spoke (non-split style) white wheel. prob. still show dust, but maybe less maint. thanks again for your help and inspiration to lead the way with white on white.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts