Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, all-
Haven't surfed into the board for a while, but the new van is working out superbly. 4,500 miles in two months (football season). Anyway, the reason for my post is for all of us who rushed out and bought one of the KB Gear cameras at Target this summer and have been waiting on a rebate ever since. Well, 15 weeks and 20 calls later I've finally found the reason... the friggin' company went out of business. Check it out...
http://www.mnd.bbb.org/common.html?location=/home/common/www/mis67/report.php&bureau=stpaul&compid=7000199&national=Y
The camera is good for $20 with the rebate. But full price at $50. Don't think so. I'm done getting screwed by rebates.

Companies take heed. Anyway, just thought everyone should know.

C-ya

------------------
OkieOdy

02 RRP EXL-RES Ody -- "Fred"
96 Accord - "Goldie"

---------------------

·
Registered
207 Posts
Sorry to hear about the rebate (or lack thereof). But wasn't that thing selling for $100 just a year ago? If so, 50 bucks doesn't seem so terrible.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was wondering where my rebate was. For $20.00 the camera is great. For $50.00, I never would have bought it.
That reminds me, I was suppose to post pics of my van.
Coming Soon....
Pics of 2001 LX TW w/Acura TL wheels!
Brichead

·
Registered
10 Posts
Darn, they got me again. No more rebates for me... either it's a good price on its' own, or I don't buy it. Thanks for the info, I can stop wondering what happened now. Oh well, onward and upward.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts