Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Not needed. IRIC when you remove the carpet you will see a metal shroud covering the pump area. remove the shroud, unbolt the pump and replace the motor as needed.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
REALLY i don't think so >what odyssey you have?? because i check and i need to drop the fuel tank :(

·
Registered
249 Posts
I thought I remember seeing that shroud when I had the carpet off. If you have to pull the gas tank that would blow goats. There is a shop manual link floating somewhere on this site.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks yakuza :( > BEunos the hole below the carpet is for the fuel level indicator but thanks anyway

·
Registered
122 Posts
got to agree with overboostin tank needs to come out, only 4 bolts and a few pipes and wires :huh:Could be worse mines a AWD so have to drop propshaft and exhaust:frown:hope mine never packs up.

·
Registered
122 Posts
What pics do you want there is some on this forum already just search my previous posts. If you want anything specific let me know:DD

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have some pics from when i replaced the rear diff input seal, is there any thing in particular you where looking for? The system is the same one used on the 1st gen CR-V. I'll post the rear diff ones later if i get chance start work at lunch till midnight:redface: so might be tomorrow morning .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts