Votes: 0 0.0%
  • stock third row

Votes: 2 100.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i wanna see what ya think about the element rear seats i like our hide away third bench but i think this would be a cool replacement the fact it will still stow away on the side but will also still give me the cubby in the back for a hidden sub box or storage slash amp rack

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
with my many yrs doing car audio i'm a firm believer of anything is possible i'm sure its gonna be a bit of a headache to get it to work and look right but i'm sure it would make a cool mod i just wanted to see what ya think i already started looking for a doner . my carpet needs to be redone and i want to go from the captins to the bench in the second row 'cus they fold behind the front seats i don't want to keep taking out my captins to use the whole van to use the interior

·
Registered
947 Posts
You might get them to fit in there but it will be difficult to ensure they are safe in case of a crash. A whole lot of engineering goes into the design of car seats and how they are installed in the car.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Beyond fitment issues, I hate to say it, but the ody seats are more comfortable... I owned an Element, and was dissapointed by the hard/uncomfy rear Element seats... It was a much better mixed/all purpose vehicle (with AWD and vinyl flooring for tools/mud) but was no match for people hauling (capacity, 4 vs 7) Cargo capacity (75cu ft. vs 102.5 cu ft) and comfort (road manners, cabin noise, leather, rear A/C etc.)

I loved my element, but am blown away by my van which is nearly a decade older, with more room, comfort and better mileage!
Did i mention no car payments?
Go ody go!

·
Registered
207 Posts
equaboi said:
wow no votes yet hummmm i guess i'm the only one who thinks the idea is cool
I love the rear Element seats, their fold away design, and the cup holders/arm rests. But, as stated previously, it's going to be a safety nightmare. Unless you can reverse engineer the mounting systems, you're looking at a set of seats that will be unsafe for any passenger in an accident.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts