Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help me keep the peace in my house with my wife and fill the void left by the sale of our 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette.

Wanting to buy a 02-04 Ody, prefer 5spd trans. Trans problems ok, willing to fix. Higher miles not scary if the van was taken care of. Power options negotiable, prefer alloy wheels though. Also will travel a reasonable distance. Have cash on hand for reasonable prices.

·
Registered
9 Posts
2002 Odyssey EX

I have an 02 Odyssey EX with 135,000 miles I'm looking to sell. Maroon in color with grey cloth interior. Good mechanicial condition with no known problems. Does have a slow oil leak. Oil has been changed every 3,000 to 4,000 miles, either at the local delearship or in my garage. New brakes, new plugs within the last 1,000 miles. Good tires that are rotated every 5,000 miles. Has hail damage on the hood that I never fixed because of the age of the van. The van has a few minor door dings as any 9 year old vehicle would have.

The transmission was replaced at 95,000 miles. I had the typical Odyssey transmission problems as many have had. While the 02 model was not a recall model, Honda offered to replace the transmission for free if I paid the labor cost. This was performed at the local Honda dealership and I have had no problems with the new transmission.

I would not hesitate to drive it across the country at a moments notice if I had too. It has been a very reliable vehicle for us. It will be replaced by a newer model Odyssey. If you're interested, let me know. I do not have pics right now but can take pics and email them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts