Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Odyssey EX-L w/RES+Nav
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone

So I've read through some threads here and done some research. I talked with carchex and they've given me a couple quotes for extended warranties.

Little background: just bought the '06 EX-L DVD with 100K miles on it. I'd like some coverage in case of tranny problems, major issues, etc. I can handle general maintenance and moderate things, but high dollar stuff I'd like coverage on.

So, they offered me two plans:

1) Platinum plan - 36 mos / 45K miles. Appx $95/mo for 18 mos. w/$100 deductible. Covers engine, tranny, axle, transfer case, electrical, steering, suspension, a/c, brakes, cool, fuel system, standalone seals and gaskets.

2) Basic plan - 60 mos / 100K miles. Appx $75/mo for 18 mos. w/$0 deductible. Covers powertrain (engine, transmission, transfer case, water pump)

Anyone have an opinion or can recommend more places to look? most of what I'm seeing here is reco's up to 100K miles so I'd like ideas for 100k+ warranties. I got a good deal on the van so I'd like to keep it running for a good long time :D

·
Registered
2018 Odyssey EX-L w/RES+Nav
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another thing to note is that the fine print on both notes that they may use remanufactured parts 'at their discretion'

I'm not sure I can find one that doesn't specify this though. Anyone have experience?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same question

I have the same question. I was offerd a 2 yr/ 24k bumper to bumper warranty for 1400. I did not buy it but I still have the option. Advise and where to get other warrantys please! My van is an 02 Exl with 113k on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts