Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched and was unable to find any thread on the weathertech color Cocoa. I am guessing its a new-ish color. Has anyone tried them out with the truffle interior? Looks like a close match and I am wondering if its too close and that it will clash. Thoughts?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

The Cocoa color looks like it has some red tones in it and that makes me nervous. Wish I could find a real world example of them in an Odyssey with Truffle interior. Just cant seem to find anything.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I just got a set of gray WeatherTechs for my 2016 EX-L with truffle interior. I think the gray matches the carpet pretty well. I haven't seen the cocoa in person, so can't comment on that. I bought them used on CL for $95 (all three rows, plus rear cargo area), so I was pretty happy. My wife is out of town with the Ody, or else I'd take a photo for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got a set of gray WeatherTechs for my 2016 EX-L with truffle interior. I think the gray matches the carpet pretty well. I haven't seen the cocoa in person, so can't comment on that. I bought them used on CL for $95 (all three rows, plus rear cargo area), so I was pretty happy. My wife is out of town with the Ody, or else I'd take a photo for you.
Thanks man. An hour ago I pulled the trigger on a set of WeatherTechks in Black. I have heard both the grey and black look fine. I just couldnt find ANYTHING on the Cocoa color so didnt want to be the guinea pig there.

BTW - Sweet score on the Cl find. For $95 I would not have cared about color at all haha.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well, I just took a few pics before I saw that you already ordered the mats. So I'll post them anyway in case they will help someone else. The gray is lighter than the carpet in my truffle interior, but very close to the trim pieces and seat bases. You can barely tell the difference IMO.

IMG_3349.JPG IMG_3348.JPG IMG_3347.JPG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts