Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a member of the Odyssey forum and now the Honda Ridgeline Forum, Ridgelineownersclub.com is offering a group buy for the Weathertech Floor Mats with a 25% discount. Thought I would share the info over here as a 25% discount can save around $50 on a full mat set.

Here's the group buy info as listed on the Ridgeline Forum:

The Group Buy is not limited to any specific mats as long as we sell 40 full sets of any mat system. RL’s, Elements, CR-V’s, Pilot's, Ford or Chevy doesn’t matter. If Weathertech sells it, it’s included. Partial mat sets will qualify for the discount, but will not be counted toward the 40 set goal. We must reach 40 full sets before the discount is earned.

Logistically, this will be a nightmare to coordinate a three or possibly a four site Group Buy. I ask for your help. If you’re interested in a mat system please go to the Weathertech Web Site and research the mat set you want, supply me the part number, color, price and separately the shipping. Remember, shipping cannot be discounted. If you live in Illinois you must also add your state sales tax, which I believe to be 7%.

I need to see:

Part number, Color, Price, the Discount Amount, Tax on the discounted price if any, the Shipping Charge and the Grand Total. I won’t need your shipping addresses until the time comes to send your checks. Must be checks, no PayPal or Credit Cards. Please note, I do not need this information yet. I only need to see who is willing to commit to buying a full set so I can see when we reach the sales goal. The requested information you can supply along with your checks when the time comes.

Pizza Man will maintain a Spreadsheet with all this information and your shipping addresses to be supplied to Weathertech.

If and when we hit the sales goal to earn the 25% discount I will post on this Thread where to send your checks. Checks will be made payable to MacNeil Automotive, Weathertech’s parent company and sent to me. I will then forward them to Weathertech along with the shipping information you supply.

To sign up or for more information on this group buy, go to this thread on the Ridgeline website.

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/...ead.php?t=31328

·
Registered
317 Posts
C'mon man, I just ordered a full set of digital fit liners for my Civic and front floor mats for my Ody from Weathertech. I haven't even gotten my liners yet until Saturday. Oh well, that's life, what can I do?

It's not like I can give you my order number and get a credit after the fact right, right... eh, eh, right? lol

Certainly can't return the front mats, they got muddy the day I got them. Worked rather well.

·
Registered
32 Posts
After reading over 30+ pages over at Ridgeline forum they are done with the groupbuy. All the orders are being shipped out.
...Oh well......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts