Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a full set of weathertech floor liners for my 06 ody for xmas. YAY! Well, sort of.

First off, isn't the front (over the hump) mat supposed to have the cutout holes for the floor mat hooks? They show it on their website... Mine does not have the holes. Also, it seems to be about 1cm too big.. It just wont fit perfectly.. It's weird.

Second, they didn't send me a second row mat, they sent me 2 3rd row mats. :huh: Wtf?

I plan on calling the company tomorrow (they were ordered directly from there weathertech). So I guess my question is, is the front mat stuff normal? Isn't it supposed to have the holes, and fit like a glove?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Weathertech's pictures are inconsistent. Some show with holes some without. I would contact them about the 2 3rd row mats for sure. You might as well and ask if they sent you the correct mats. I know some ship with holes to hook on and others do not. My 2012 odyssey does not get holes in the mats because they are not hooks that hold the mats in place. My 2009 Civic have the holes for the hooks. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts