Honda Odyssey Forum banner

What color Weathertech mat do you prefer: Black or Gray?

• Black

Votes: 29 82.9%
  • Gray

Votes: 6 17.1%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have truffle and I say black flows with the dark interior. Do you want pics?

Ohh and the dirt is so visible in the black. I can imagine you can hardly see the dirt on gray mats. I'm not sure though. Its up to you. I just like black on dark interior.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any gray WT owners wish to speak up on the amount of 'visible' dirt they see vs. the overall color blend of gray with truffle. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also have the truffle interior and am going to go with the black WTs I know the dirt may show more, but I just don't think the gray will match the interior.... I have the gray WT in my truck and they still show the dirt pretty well, but that is what they are there for :D.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have the black OEM all weather mats, which are black, and the truffle interior. The mats are darker than the carpet but I like the look. Because the dirt will always remain surface dirt and not get ground into the carpet, I think any color will show off the dirt.

In less than one month, the mats have saved me cleaning up a sippy cup of milk and one day of a muddy soccer practice with 4 boys. Love the mats.

Tom

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have the black in the Truffle Interior, and I think it complements nicely. I will snap some pics this afternoon for you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mat color

I got the gray. I wish I had gotten the black. The gray shows every little scuff mark from you shoes. Especially, it you wear black soled shoes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have not ordered my WT digital fit mats yet question did you get the separate mats for 2 and 3rd row or the 1 piece mat that fits both rows ( have to take out 2nd row seats to install). We have the Elite the dimensions are the same , right??
We have the black weathertech digitalfit mats with the truffle interior and it looks great.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Please send Pics on the fence regarding when it comes to the full mat that fits complete 2/3 rows or the separate mats for each row. Did you order through weather tech?
I have the black in the Truffle Interior, and I think it complements nicely. I will snap some pics this afternoon for you.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sorry, I forgot to take the photos. I will try to remember to do this tonight. I ordered through kbcarstuff as they were much cheaper with a coupon and they were dropped shipped directly from weathertech and were at my door in 3 days.

I paid $227.90 for the set. The part numbers are listed below

- Single Mat for the first row (WTDFFL37)
- One piece mat for the 2nd and 3rd row. (WTDFFL10) This mat has excellent coverage especially if you leave the middle seat out. All that's exposed in are the seat hooks from the floor.

Having 3 young boys, they have already paid for themselves with how much they have slopped on the floor.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Sorry, I forgot to take the photos. I will try to remember to do this tonight. I ordered through kbcarstuff as they were much cheaper with a coupon and they were dropped shipped directly from weathertech and were at my door in 3 days.

- One piece mat for the 2nd and 3rd row. (WTDFFL10) This mat has excellent coverage especially if you leave the middle seat out. All that's exposed in are the seat hooks from the floor.

Having 3 young boys, they have already paid for themselves with how much they have slopped on the floor.
Can you also pair that with the Cargo Mat for complete coverage when the 3rd row is stored?

·
Registered
291 Posts

What coupon you use? I went to kbcarstuff and no coupon will work with the Weathertech.

I use to buy my WT stuff from realtruck.com with coupon code but it seems all sites are excluding WT items from the coupon codes.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Disregard post about coupon code. It's listed at checkout.

It's funny it lets you use the 5% but not the 10%

·
Registered
51 Posts
Can you also pair that with the Cargo Mat for complete coverage when the 3rd row is stored?
Yes, the two are made to go together. If you look at the Amazon reviews, there are a lot of people upset that the cargo mat doesn't go all the way to the rear mounts on the 2nd row. It's designed like that because the cargo mat is made to "mate" with the 2nd/3rd row mat which extends beyond the mounts on the 2nd row. If you use the cargo mat alone, you will have about a foot of uncovered space to the rear mounts on the 2nd row.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Thanks, I wonder of the OEM All Weather Mat covers more area. It certainly did in my 05 and 08 vans.

·
Registered
381 Posts
My neighbor just bought an Ody with Truffle and black Honda mats. I have to say it all looked real nice.
They also had the door sill trim.

Reinforces my vote for Black matts with Truffle.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts