Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please advise if these are worth the $$$$. Where will I find the best deal? I'm receiving my 2002 ex white(fern interior) this week and would like to get these ordered. Can I assume that black is what I'd need? Also, will I need 1 front set and 2 rear sets? Thanks for your help,

Michael Harris

·
Registered
180 Posts
My experience is that there are many places to buy these and that the prices are all pretty similar.

I have purchased several sets over the past few years. When one set cracked, I called MacNeil and was informed that the warranty on the mats is 30 days. In addition, the last time I used MacNeil I was the victim of credit card theft (including several uses very close to their offices); I can't prove the connection, but was very suspcious.

I've also seen the mats in the Griot's Garage catalog. While Griot's is no cheaper, they've got a terrific warranty. Check out
www.griotsgarage.com

·
Registered
585 Posts
I like 'em in my 2001 SS. I got the gray ones and it makes the interior feel "rugged" with the little ones making lots of messes. I also seem to have already rubbed a little spot in the driver's side one where my right heel rests. I've put a few holes through many regular cloth mats in my lifetime...

So I say thumbs up. There's an online retailer (can't remember the name) that has been talked about that will ship the weathertechs for free. I got all 3 rows (front, mid & rear) although I did have to cut the rear ones to fit properly.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Are these allegedly cut specifically for the Ody, or do these come in general sizes that generally will fit (probably with some modification)?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Adam,

You seem to be following me...almost a cyberlurker. I also started the Mobil Synthetic debate...AKA the Jerry Springer board. Hopefully this mat topic will not be as polarizing.

Michael H.

·
Registered
568 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by adam1991:
Are these allegedly cut specifically for the Ody, or do these come in general sizes that generally will fit (probably with some modification)?</font>
Adam:

Try www.roadworksauto.com.

They are interloced mats. You have to trim the 3rd row off a little (follow the scored line). They fit better than my 01 EX Honda mats.

bjk

------------------
'01 GG EX
Mud Guard, Wheel Lock, Cargo Tray, Weathertech Mats, Leather Steerling Wheel Cover, Pioneer 1655 front speakers, 1086 rear speakers, Lojack

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">You seem to be following me...almost a cyberlurker. I also started the Mobil Synthetic debate...AKA the Jerry Springer board. Hopefully this mat topic will not be as polarizing. </font>
No, but just you wait until we get to the sunglasses topic.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by adam1991:
No, but just you wait until we get to the sunglasses topic.</font>
Good one. However, I wear(and highly recommend) Maui Jim sunglasses, just for that reason.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts