Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me the difference between the Weathertech and Honda cargo trays? Will the seat fold down with both in place? Does one provide more protection? Thanks for your help

·
Registered
174 Posts
I've got the Honda cargo tray, no problems with the seat fitting in there. Don't know about the Weathertech on though.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Car2ns:
I've got the Honda cargo tray, no problems with the seat fitting in there. Don't know about the Weathertech on though.</font>
Seat folds down with the Weathertech, too.

Regards,

Maugham

·
Registered
97 Posts
Here is a picture of the Weathertech and Honda cargo tray back to back. As you can see below, the Weathertech's side is uniformly about 2 inches or so while the Honda's has 6 inches in the back (close to the magic seat) and 2 1/2 inches in the front (close to the rear hatch). Honda cargo tray is more functional, but it only comes in black.

------------------
MarioB
'01 DEP EX Leather

[This message has been edited by MarioB (edited 02-08-2002).]

·
Registered
197 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MarioB:
Here is a picture of the Weathertech and Honda cargo tray back to back. As you can see below, the Weathertech's side is uniformly about 2 inches or so while the Honda's has 6 inches in the back (close to the magic seat) and 2 1/2 inches in the front (close to the rear hatch). Honda cargo tray is more functional, but it only comes in black.

</font>
Thanks for putting that up here for us.

Soo, you have two of them. May I ask why, which one did you find not suitable enough to buy the other?

·
Registered
97 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BobN:
... May I ask why, which one did you find not suitable enough to buy the other?</font>
I first ordered the Weathertech because I can match the interior color of the Odyssey. But I was personally disappointed with the low sides of the tray that I ended up getting the Honda cargo tray. At that part of the minivan, no one can see whether your cargo tray is color coordinated with your carpeting. IMO, Honda tray gives you a better coverage in case of liquid spills and catches more debris from all the other stuff you might end up putting in the back of the Ody.

------------------
MarioB
'01 DEP EX Leather

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by J. Tupp:
If you don't mind, how much did you pay for the Honda tray? </font>
If you goto the LINKS on top of the screen, there are few places where you can get Honda parts at a very low price. I like hondaparts4you because they offer free shipping and for me, no sales tax. They have it for $56.78 total price. I find most(not all) prices here to be lower with free shipping. handa-accessories.com has the tray for $63.80 plus shipping(and for me, plus Calif sales tax), but handa-accessories.com does give ODYCLUB group discounts. Its alway a good idea to compair befor buying.

http://hondaparts4you.com/odyssey/index.html

[This message has been edited by JoesYum (edited 03-01-2002).]

[This message has been edited by JoesYum (edited 03-01-2002).]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts