Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2010 Odyssey. Want to get a set of all-season floor mats. Weathertech DigitalFit vs. OEM, what is the consensus? Are the Weathertech's worth the extra $100-$120 over the OEM mats?

How about the WT cargo tray for behind the 3rd row vs. the OEM tray?

Thanks!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Just be sure you get the right price for any Honda accessory. There are several sites, one lesser known but cheaper site that I like is Magauto.com, others like HandAaccessories or Sancucci, etc.

·
Registered
205 Posts
mjcotter said:
Just purchased a 2010 Odyssey. Want to get a set of all-season floor mats. Weathertech DigitalFit vs. OEM, what is the consensus? Are the Weathertech's worth the extra $100-$120 over the OEM mats?

How about the WT cargo tray for behind the 3rd row vs. the OEM tray?

Thanks!
If you've done more reading you'll have seen that the WT's pretty much seal off the floor area completely compared to the OEM mats. I have OEM mats and Chicago winters do make it into the carpet esp at the drivers left foot rest. Luckily, no kids to deal with so the carpets only get abused during the winter time with liquids. We haul bonsai trees and soil so the OEM mats are adequate for that.

Now, the OEM Tray is the similar to the WT and has a good 3" lip to keep liquids in place. For that area, I say get whatever costs less.

·
Registered
180 Posts
IMO the WT liners are a great great product. we have the liners in the front two rows of our 08 for almost a year now and they have been great. last year with all the snow we had, they kept everything off the floor, and with two kids in the 2nd row there was the fair share of dropped drinks that never made it to the carpet either. the liner walls are great and really keep things where they don't do any damage, and are very easy to pull out and dump or rinse off or vacum.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got my WeatherTech rubber mats for the 2nd and 3rd row the other day, very nice. I did not go with the digital fit type for the back rows as my wife insisted she be able to easily use the floor storage compartment. I guess my only complaint would be the don't really cover the area between the 2 second row seats which is where I have my kids walk to get to the 3rd row seat (if you don't have the center console or skinny center seat configuration). I'll probably just buy a cheapy mat that I can cut to fit this area myself. I have digital fit on the way for the front seats, should be here next week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts