Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys im new here im deejay leo from youtube and recently i just purchased my very first 2008 odyssey real cheap the goal was to reduce weight to increase mpg and acceleration and build a custom studio in the rear for me to create remix videos for youtube. So far i removed roof rack, all rear seats, arm rest, ceneter cup holder bracket, plastic engine cover, usb and 3.5 jack relocated above cup holders. The way how the van reacts right now its a total different van awakened.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Don't forget the spare tire and the jack/tools too! Just avoid getting a flat! :ROFLMAO:
You certainly have plenty of room in the rear well now for amps, sub and other equipment!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a dodge charger portable ac compressor with run flat gel if needed, yes im leaving the jack in the van, a 15 inch tv 12 volts will be efficent for internet and playstation, the subwoofer for starters i will build a small box between the driver c air if thats not enough then a subwoofer box in the rear which im trying to avoid, a light laptop table im already planning it. Everything ill be adding must be light including the subwoofer, the box mdf wood is a must

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To add the 15 inch tv i will build a custom articulate stand for it so you can swing the tv up in front of the dash or to the behind the seat using a metal bracket bolted in where the center cupholder bracket was.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts