Honda Odyssey Forum banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
My two Odys and I are out on the warm, quite dry, west coast. Both Odys have just been great vehicles and are the first and second Hondas I've ever owned. - not counting the 88 Civic my wife came with when we got married that she wouldn't let me drive very much.

·
Registered
98 Posts
imhip2 said:
If you guys are looking to install the US fogs on the Cdn Ody I would do some research first. If not then ignor this.

I think there were a few instances of US peps having Cdn Ody's that couldn't install the US fogs because of the day time running lights and the use of a different wiring harness on the Cdn model that just doesn't work with the US fogs.

See T Allen in this thread

This fog light discussion should have a topic of its own.;)
I got my fogs from US and installed them in my cdn 2001 ody then traded that one in for 2002 and took the lights and harness out as dealer did not want to give me anything extra for them and installed them into 2002 cdn ody with drls without any problems.
So It doesn't really matter where you get them they will work!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Oh!!
By the way I am here in Surrey BC or I should say this year its been sunny BC.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I had asked admin to create a cdn only page last year am very glad to see it finally happened.

·
Registered
98 Posts
lookinco said:
The fog light I am talking about is the Canadian version. And the $550 is Canadian dollars as well. Yes if you order them from the US you would have to go over the custom. But the good thing is we are all in Canada so we don't have to go through that. :)
Lookinco If you do not mind me asking how much did it cost to instal BMW projector hids? Do you have picture of your side marker lights as well?

·
Registered
910 Posts
The bmw cost approximately $1000. Yes it sounds pretty expensive but you get the good lighting of HID and with very good cutoff from a projector lens.

ALl new pics will come in 2 weeks or so. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello all,

I'm in Ottawa. Good to see fellow Canucks here.

I am also starting to shop around for winter tires for my 2003 EX-L.

Talked to Dow Honda. They will have a package deal for Toyo tires on LX rims in a couple of weeks. The guy wasn't sure about pricing though.

·
Registered
128 Posts
lookinco...please post pix of all your mods especially the audio stuff......thanks

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
uman said:
Hello all,

I'm in Ottawa. Good to see fellow Canucks here.

I am also starting to shop around for winter tires for my 2003 EX-L.

Talked to Dow Honda. They will have a package deal for Toyo tires on LX rims in a couple of weeks. The guy wasn't sure about pricing though.
The dealers around here were also quite foggy regarding pricing and availability of LX rims / tire packages. The only clear info I got was that they would lower the price of new rims from 100$ to about 80$ by buying them in bulk.

Check the winter tire tread here for more info. :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Greetings from Vancouver BC. Hard to think about snow tires with the weather we're having this year, but we've got a set of Michelin Artic Aplines that are superb! These are our second set of Aplines, as we also have a set on our Accord.

We do several trips to Whister during the winter months and we have never gotten stuck yet. In fact, we have even motored around several SUV's. The one thing with these tires is that they do whistle on wet pavement. The only other brand of winter tire I would suggest are Nokians. Not very common though.

Costco is your best bet for Alpines, as they are usually a few bucks cheaper than any tire shop. When you factor in their mounting and balancing charges, you they're even cheaper!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Greetings from beautiful Kingston, Ontario.

At least that's where I live - I currently work in either Toronto or Ottawa - depends on the week (dont ask).

Glad to see us Canucks have a place to go for truely Canadian questions & answers eh!!

Cheers... Gary

·
Registered
78 Posts
Canadian Forum,

Nice idea!

Anybody else east of Montréal?

I can't be the only Maritimer in the club.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi everyone.

This is my first posting on the OdyClub forums. I don't have an Ody yet, but have purchased a used 2000 LX in fern grey. Will be picking it up in a couple of days.

Love the low revs. on the highway. 2000 rpm indicated at 110 kph.

·
Registered
249 Posts
welcome to the club cramar,

I drive to kitchener/waterloo frequently because one of my kids goes to uw. Actually, for me it is close to 120 km/h when I cruise at 2000 rpm. I have the original tranny, touch wood!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ahh!... Canadian content!...I'll have a double-double!

Greetings from Stonewall, Manitoba

....a slapshot North of Winterpeg

·
Registered
254 Posts
I am a coffee snob...I love Starbucks dark roast, or a Caffe Americano, but Tim Hortons is good coffee too.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts