Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy cow, we went to west side first... ( my husband baby and I ) And the creepy salesman HIT ON ME infront of my family, then Had the oddasity to CALL ME MINUTES after we left the dealership to leave me a VM and HIT ON ME THERE TOO!!!! I will never go to Westside to buy a car !!! and at Airport honda the sales man didnt know his a$$ from his elbow, and the sales Manager decided to Call me names in the show room and was COMPLETELY rusde to both my husband and I !!! Both these dealerships are HORRIBLE !!! So we ended up driving almost 75 miles ONE WAY to go to MORRISTOWN to buy our 07 ody 2 weeks ago !!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
TouringOdyMama said:
Holy cow, we went to west side first... ( my husband baby and I ) And the creepy salesman HIT ON ME infront of my family, then Had the oddasity to CALL ME MINUTES after we left the dealership to leave me a VM and HIT ON ME THERE TOO!!!! I will never go to Westside to buy a car !!! and at Airport honda the sales man didnt know his a$$ from his elbow, and the sales Manager decided to Call me names in the show room and was COMPLETELY rusde to both my husband and I !!! Both these dealerships are HORRIBLE !!! So we ended up driving almost 75 miles ONE WAY to go to MORRISTOWN to buy our 07 ody 2 weeks ago !!!
OK, forgive my ignorance but when you say he hit on you, did you mean he hit you with a sales pitch or do you really mean he actually HIT on you?

·
Super Moderator
13,641 Posts
Would it be inappropriate if we asked you to post your pix in light of this HITTING? I am sure PSU and WW are working up the courage to ask for your pix so I figured I'd help 'em out.

:stupid: :D :stupid:

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
TouringOdyMama said:
I suppose I could, however I am married...LOL so they have about as much a "chance" as the car salesman
That is still about the same chances I have of getting lucky here at home..... :(

Out of curiosity, I would like to know the exact context of this hitting.....so I know which lines don't work! :D

·
Super Moderator
13,641 Posts
psu ody fan said:
That is still about the same chances I have of getting lucky here at home..... :(
Its about time you showed up in this thread. :D

·
Registered
513 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Truly doesn't make sense, since you were accompanied by your husband... It crosses the line from being unprofessional to being an idiotic dick.

As a note, since most guys fantasize about being hit upon by sales women, you probably won't get much empathy in a car forum. ;-)

Nicolas

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im not looking for empathy, I just saw the forum for BAD DEALERSHIP experiances and thought it fit. and thought it might make for a funny read for someone

·
Registered
513 Posts
Fair enough. The guy was still a dick... :)

Nicolas

1 - 10 of 10 Posts