Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
Pretty neat! The kids could give those hell for sure.

I'm just about to get the TSI console. Tell me about the one you have. Nice!

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just talked to Wet Okoles about the odyssey covers, They cost $225.00 per row ($675 total), You do loose the seat back pockets with these as they cover 100% of the seat. The material is what wet suits are made from.
The 3rd row bench does have an opening for the handle and when stowed away you loose your carpet "floor", at least the part that is the 3rd seat.....is that clear??
They are sending me samples of the material for the mesa beige interior.
These are about what leather would cost...hmmmm we may have to think a bit on this one.

Michael

·
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info. The reason why I like these covers instead of leather:

1) Easy to clean (like leather)
2) Waterproof (like leather)
3) Two-toned
4) Don't get super hot in heat (like leather)
5) Don't get super cold in the morning (like leather)

-nemogira

·
Registered
153 Posts
You can get two tone leather kits from Katzkin. I just called them about pricing and found out that they recently discontinued selling retail, but they will direct you to a local shop.

·
Registered
215 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Skers:
The material is what wet suits are made from.

</font>
Not familiar with wet suits, but won't this material cause some serious butt and back sweating?

AL

·
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by albaby:
Not familiar with wet suits, but won't this material cause some serious butt and back sweating?

AL

</font>
Probably no more than leather would - since they're both waterproof and can't breathe like cloth can.

[This message has been edited by nemogira (edited 07-23-2001).]

·
Registered
169 Posts
What's the make/model of the centre console?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Whew!!! Finally found this topic.

Did anyone of you guys got this okole seat covers? Are they really good?

I just called Wet Okole yesterday and they gave me a quote of $750 (big difference from a leather shop that will give me a two tone custom leather upgrade --->$2500) for all three rows with an Odyssey logo graphic including shipping. They'll send me a couple swatches so I can have feel for the texture of the cover and what color I would choose for the inner part of the seat cover.

Too bad the seats are only available with a black trim (plus of course our own choice of the inner seat color) and that it covers the whole thing including the back seat pockets.

So if anybody actually got these covers please I'm in need of feedbacks.

I already have thought of the combo that I think would look great a) black and red with yellow odyssey graphic or b) black and gray with black odyssey graphic.

I would have opted for a custom leather upgrade, but our family is expecting a new member this summer and a $1750 savings is a more wise and practical option at this point in time(Maybe I'll just get the leather upgrade after we get our upcoming baby "trained" or just trade for a 2007 Odyssey EXL-KAP KAP--> KitchenAid Package).

Thanks guys. This site is truly great.

------------------
'02 Odyssey EX Redrock Pearl
Alpine Multi Media setup
MB Quart speakers
PS2

[This message has been edited by PlayItLoud (edited 02-23-2002).]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts