Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today after a hard Florida rain the drivers side seat belt was soaking wet. It is wet as far as I can pull it out so it must be wet down at the spool in the pillar. I've had this '03 Ody for 3 years and never had this problem before. Is there a drain hole for the pillar? Where would the water enter from. I have not looked to close yet since it is still raining.

Thanks
Bob W [FL]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It appears that no one else has had this problem. Over the weekend I will investigate where the rain may have went in. Looking quick I can see an inlet.

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
Posted by wcarroll: “Water is back and we found another leak in the van.

Wife pulled out front passenger seat belt all the way and the portion that is normally not exposed was dripping wet. Seems that a clip of sorts that is underneath and just behind the passenger door was allowing the water to get in.

Clip has been removed and another ordered. They once again claim they found the latest water leak in the van and are repairing that.

Placed a call to Honda Canada and let them know of dissatisfaction and how I am now calling the integrety of the van into question.

1 major and 1 minor leak discovered....how many more?? Will these leaks accelerate corrosion in a few years????

Not a happy camper!!!! But hey, my tranny still works (for now)!”

Do you have a sunroof?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts