Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in knowing because initially I wanted the dark cherry then I became interested in other colors as time went by. I also noticed that getting the cherry was quite difficult. Every dealer said they had to find it but gray, mocha, and topaz were always in abundance. So I began to wonder what is the favorite color amongst Ody members. Let me know!

Btw, I'm picking up my first Ody tonight in dark cherry. Yay!!!

(I wanted to do this as a poll but didn't know how to post the choices.) :duh:

·
Registered
131 Posts
My first choice: Smoky Topaz Metallic with Truffle interior wife liked it too but only saw this color combination in Touring

Wife's choice: Celestial Blue Metallic with Gray interior. One we saw had NAVI. didn't want/need navi

What we got: Polished Metal Metallic with Grey interior. I don't really care about grey/silver color because everyone seems to have one but didn't mind it. Figured since everyone picks these kind of colors, seem logical to me that they will sell better used as well. If/when we ever decide to sell/trade it in.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Slimkat, Nice choice! Had (having) to wait for mine also.

Did you by chance get Weathertech liners? If so what color..
I have not ordered these yet as I want the lighter tan but don't know how it will look with the beige interior of the cherry...

·
Super Moderator
13,646 Posts
(I wanted to do this as a poll but didn't know how to post the choices.) :duh:
If I am not mistaken, there's already a colors poll for the 4th gen in this forum. Try searching using the google search uptop. I am sure I have seen a colors poll.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Slimkat, Nice choice! Had (having) to wait for mine also.

Did you by chance get Weathertech liners? If so what color..
I have not ordered these yet as I want the lighter tan but don't know how it will look with the beige interior of the cherry...
Sawadee- I am not getting the WT liners. I opted for the Honda brand. Got my Ody today spanking new with 1 mile on it. It's like a newborn baby. Beautiful!!! Hope you get yours soon.:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts