Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an '06 Odyssey LX a month ago and I'm still trying to figure out what color it is. It's a dark green metallic color. I thought it was slate green metallic but pictures show a totally different color.

Anybody have any ideas?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Isn't the exact color code somewhere in the driver's side door jamb?

·
Registered
786 Posts
Its probably Sage Brush Pearl, and 2006 is the last year it was available. IMO, it was the best Ody color ever and I never understood why not only the color was replaced, but its replacement was replaced two times over. (Sage Brush Pearl to Nimbus Gray to Sterling Gray to Polished Metal) What color is the interior? Its hard to see, but look at my avatar.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it may be sage brush pearl. Though some online pics of it indicate it's a silver color. The interior is light tan.

I'm not a big fan of the exterior color, though some people seem to really like it.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Sage Brush Pearl is most definitaly not silver. When it comes to the interior, it was available in both Olive (Gray) and Ivory (Tan). The vast majority however, were done in Ivory (Tan), so I would have guessed that is more likely to be the case on yours. Also, Tan interiors were only available on Sage Brush, White, Gold, and Red exteriors.

·
Registered
516 Posts
probably sage brush pearl...it's one interesting color...most valets just label it as "gray" but it's more of a blueish-greenish color depending on the lightining

·
Registered
30 Posts
As an owner of a SBP Ody it sounds like what you have. Kinda blue, kinda green and most definitely not sagebrush colored. Unless the sagebrush in Japan is vastly different than what we have in Western US. I call my van Blue when folks ask.

BTW I have the Olive Grey Int.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Now that I think about it, there was also a color on the 2nd generation Ody called sage brush but if I remember correctly, it was more of a blue color. Sorry, there is no other 3rd generation color I can compare it too. By blue however, it was not blue like, Bali, Baltic, Ocean Mist, or Midnight.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Cntrtwnltd said:
Now that I think about it, there was also a color on the 2nd generation Ody called sage brush but if I remember correctly, it was more of a blue color. Sorry, there is no other 3rd generation color I can compare it too. By blue however, it was not blue like, Bali, Baltic, Ocean Mist, or Midnight.
i believe it was also available on the accord and also MDX

here's a really bad photo...

·
Registered
786 Posts
Try this one...

·
Registered
786 Posts
Here

·
Registered