Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of shopping for an aftermarket wheel replacement for my Touring PAX wheels. However, when I measured the actual width of the PAX wheel...it measures 9.5". Am I wrong or what? Because when I'm looking at the BMW staggered wheels where the rear wheels are sporting 9.5", it looks wider than the PAX wheels. I'm confused, does 9.5" wheels really measures more than that?

·
Registered
30 Posts
PAX wheels are not like other wheels in the coding they use for sizing. I believe 8' wide will fit but as others will soon direct you there are tons of posts about PAX tires if you run a search you should find about any answer you need. MDX 18X8 fit.

A POX on PAX I say!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dfunghi said:
PAX wheels are not like other wheels in the coding they use for sizing. I believe 8' wide will fit but as others will soon direct you there are tons of posts about PAX tires if you run a search you should find about any answer you need. MDX 18X8 fit.

A POX on PAX I say!

Thanks David...

·
Registered
346 Posts
The answer to your question is that newer Touring wheels are 17" x 7". All Ody wheels are 7" wide, IIRC. You need to understand offset and other aspects of wheel sizing before you change to another style or size wheel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts