Honda Odyssey Forum banner

What Odyssey trim level do you currently own?

• LX

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • EX

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • EX-L

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • EX-L w/ RES

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • EX-L w/ Navigation

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Touring

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Touring Elite

Votes: 25 26.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty simple question. Just curious to see what everybody has!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Touring Elite here.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny to see two LX and one Touring Elite so far; opposite ends of the spectrum. Keep 'em coming!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Make that 3 LX, LOL.

But I hope to upgrade to an EX-L in September. Need another poll, what trim do people wish they had?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Just 9 members voted so far. Come on guys, just come, click and you are good to go. Simple.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Just 12 members so far. Come on friends!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anybody else? :)

·
Registered
381 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Oh, well true enough. I just saw the trim Touring Elite on there and assumed it was for 4th gens.

Did he pervious versions have touring elite?

I assume they did.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Did he pervious versions have touring elite?

I assume they did.
Nope, the Touring Elite trim started with the 2011 model. But only 2014 models have an "ELITE" badge on them. Our TE only says Touring on the back. (I know right, how terrible is that, people should know at a glance I paid extra for my van! :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is an Equal Opportunity Poll! :D My wife and I are still really enjoying our LX. Baby seems to like it, too. Sure, power doors would be nice, but I like that there's one less thing to take care of.

Also- I didn't know that the Touring Elite was only recently badged as such. Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I purchased a TE since I plan to keep it for at least 8-10 years. Since I have a growing family and we do tend to go on road trips I figured it was worth it to get all the bells and whistles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got the 2014 EX L RES in white diamond pearl. It replaced a 2011 EX L in mocha metallic. Kids happy to have rear DVD. Wouldn't have minded TE, but happy with deal on EXL RES.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts