Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A random question but it is driving us insane. We had a customer send us this picture with some questions (we detail vehicles); but we cannot for the life of us figure out what this is. We know it's a Honda Odyssey but unsure the year. They have been unresponsive to our follow up email and we cannot let it go that we can't figure this out. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Screenshot_20210714-130208_Chrome-01.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my van is different but i think it's what the removable center console/armrest module mounts to between the driver and passenger seat.
Ding, ding, ding! I think you're right! I just googled it and it does look very similar. I would never have guessed that. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
A random question but it is driving us insane. We had a customer send us this picture with some questions (we detail vehicles); but we cannot for the life of us figure out what this is. We know it's a Honda Odyssey but unsure the year. They have been unresponsive to our follow up email and we cannot let it go that we can't figure this out. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 162908
The top of your picture shows the base for the front row center console of a Gen 4 (2011-2017) Honda Odyssey.

The bottom shows just the front of the center console itself.

The console will lock onto the base by sliding into the notches in the base. It is removed by grabbing that "flap" that you see down near the carpet.

Reactions: sarajane

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The top of your picture shows the base for the front row center console of a Gen 4 (2011-2017) Honda Odyssey.

The bottom shows just the front of the center console itself.

The console will lock onto the base by sliding into the notches in the base. It is removed by grabbing that "flap" that you see down near the carpet.
Yes, thanks for helping solve the mystery; I appreciate it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts