Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What type of wax does anyone recommend for the Taffeta White Odyssey?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Everyone will have their own opinion so get ready!!

I use Zaino (www.zainobros.com) on my 00 TW EX. I have had excellent luck. I put 3 coats on over last summer and it lasted through most of the winter. Have done 3 coats thus far and hope to get another 3 on before the snow comes. Lighter colors don't get the deep look that darker colors do, but our van seems to glow. I'll get pictures up if you are interested.

My favorite part of it is when my neighbors see the bottle, they ask where I get it. "From a guy named Sal in New Jersey" is my reply. You should see the odd looks I get!!

[This message has been edited by robr2 (edited 08-28-2001).]

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would love to see those pics. And where do you get Zaino from?

------------------
01' TW EX-Splash Guards,
Cargo Tray, Gold Emblems w/"EX", Tinted Windows, Pioneer TS-A1655 Front Speaker Upgrade.

·
Registered
329 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Landonk:
I would love to see those pics. And where do you get Zaino from?

</font>
Boy are you in luck!

There is a group deal currently going on right now through this web site. Go to the group deal section and look under the Zaino group buy topic. Send your email address to Jim and he'll send you the number. If you order 4 products you get the carwash for free. The Zaino website will give you more specifics about their product.

But the deal only lasts until August 31st, so go, Go, GO!!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
I will try to get some pics up tonight.

As for getting it, follow the info in the previous post.

You can learn all you want from:

www.zainobros.com

Although it sounds like a lot of work, only the first time (if you decide to clay) is work. It took me 1/2 - 3/4 of a day per car each spring.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts